Issues addressed with ArcSDE 9.2 Service Pack 1
- CQ00296130 - DB2 Network I/O error occurs when reading blob data of size 5M.(DB2 only)
- CQ00297171 - Memory leak when editing if feature class is registered with move edits to base.
- CQ00298480 - In-Place Spatial Reference converters fail on Unix Platforms.
- CQ00292541 - When ArcSDE attempts to write a null (non-existent) geometry to an SDO_GEOMETRY column, ArcSDE instead writes a nil (empty) geometry. Placing a nil geometry where there should be a null geometry is incorrect, and causes problems for some ArcGIS processing and with third-party applications that expect "NULL".
- CQ00296298 - Oracle Spatial: Zooming on edited compound curve feature classes caused features to disappear.
- CQ00297271 - Query fails with SDE error code -38 when using joined tables and ArcSDE 9.2 featureclass with SDO_GEOMETRY layer config.
- CQ00298816 - Improve SDELOB performance using LONG API binding.
- CQ00297008 - Geocoding fails in SqlExpress/Direct Connect SDE - Without this, geocoding with personal and workgroup ArcSDE doesn’t work.
- NIM005825 - Adding columns in a GPS-enabled ArcSDE Personal geodatabase using GPS Analyst causes ArcCatalog to crash.
- CQ00296867 - Add a confirmation to the sderaster update operation to avoid users of the sderaster -o update operation mistaking it for the mosaic operation and accidently replacing a raster dataset wth the input image. This fix will require users to confirm they really want to replace the existing raster dataset with the input image file when the update operation executes.
- CQ00297273 - Rolling back an Oracle transaction on a mosaic operation does not rollback the pyramid tiles. Currently users must manually rollback a failed user transaction on a mosaic operation. This work around was documented as a known problem for ArcSDE 9.2 final.
- CQ00299517 - The ArcSDE sdo_georaster trigger is not maintaining the raster_id column value of the user_sdo_geor_sysdata table.
- CQ00293119 - Port C API function SE_table_rebuild_index to Java API. - To keep in sync with the c-api functionalities for 9.2 release.
- CQ00293231 - SeShape.generateCircle() not available in java-api.
- CQ00293261 - SeShape.generateBuffer fails with error -148 NUMOFPTS IS LESS THAN REQUIRED FOR FEATURE.
- CQ00294131 - Incorrect layer extent returned for high precision coordinate references.
- CQ00294156 - Java API function killProcess(<pid>, “<admin pwd>” doesn’t work. Need to make the killProcess a workable function.
- CQ00294298 - SeShape1.overlay(seShape2) throws exception if SeShape contains more than 4k points.
- CQ00296302 - (Java api) PeCSTransformations.geog1ToGeog2 doesn't work for some specific transform code.
- CQ00298974 - Port adjusted coordinate system to keep in sync with what the c-api has released.
- CQ00299289 - PCSConstants are not calculated accurately. There will be a slight difference in the projection calculation between the c-api and the java-api if the pcsconstants values are not calculated in the exact manner as the c-api.
- CQ00299305 - PeProjectedCSRes not returning the correct PeProjectedCS object.
- CQ00296785 - When specifying the instance to connect to by using the ArcSDE service port number, specifying "/tcp" after the port number causes a failed to connect error in 9.2.
- CQ00296730 - When attempting to start the ArcSDE application server with the service entry absent from the system services file the giomgr crashes rather than handling the failure and reporting a warning message.
- NIM005805 - Adding to a current selection set fails when creating a selection and having the attribute table open in Selected View mode.
- CQ00296168 - A<> shape column entries are not deleted from the sde.st_geometry_columns table when the versioned Feature Class is deleted. The affect of this is "orphaned" entries in the table that should not affect any functionality.
- CQ00296625 - Creating the spatial indx on certain layer data & spatial ref may generate spix records that fail during Identify's. If you run into this issue spatial selections will fail to select/Identify on small search areas involving small features.
- CQ00298817 - Add ST_Geometry operator ST_TRANSFORM.
- CQ00299145 - ORA-06522: Unsatisfied code symbol '__shlTerm' when using the st_geometry spatial type for Oracle functions on HP. - Spatial type operators do not work on HP without this fix.
- NIM005804 - Network I/O error when viewing/working with the attribute table of a feature class after performing a selection of more than 100 features.
- NIM005829 - Spatial selections against GDB annotation featureclasses lock up the server.
This website's graphical display is now viewable only with W3C
standards-compliant browsers, but the content is accessible to all browsers and Internet devices.
View our supported browser matrix
for more information on our website display.